Thursday, March 22, 2012

|| .:: Think! Think!! Think!!! ::. ||

Think Think Think and Think...
A part from solve the technical problems,
you need to prepare to solve the management problems..
It's like back to my olden days..
every time, my brain is working at it's maximum speed..
to be able to think ahead of others..
I don't like this kind of environment..
It's unhealthy for me and for the people around me..
that's why I never want to go to sales team..
I may be able to bullshit quite well, but
I really don't wish to play the "management" games..
I'm tired.. I switch to technical because I was trying to hide from this cruel game..
but now, I'm involve with this game again..
this time, it's double attack..
Technical + Management Game..
This isn't fun at all..
I'll be much older.. physically, mentally and emotionally..
Question.. Why me..
Can I just quit the management games just focus on technical part alone?
I'm not that strong as your eyes tells you so..
I'm just like a glass..
from far, you thought that I am as cold and as hard the glass..
but what I really am.. you have an answer in your heart..
ArgghhHH~!!!
This blog, is going to be a sad & unhappy posting again..
I once promise myself not to post anything sad here..
but seems like I have broken my promise..
Well, at least it's a place for me to release some of my struggles..
where it's impossible for me to say it out..
Let's find some nice picture to post here to cheer the blog up~!
PS: as well as me.. ^^
I want to be the special one, Can I?

2 comments:

  1. Someone once told me that to blog is to express and not to impress. If you feel sad and feel that by blogging it out, do it. It's your blog. Besides, life sometimes can be hard and we need to let it out. So don't see it as breaking a promise but see it as a way for you to express yourself. To me, when I see such post, I know that you are being honest and not trying to pretend that things are ok. I am sure God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Hugs and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I like your comment..

    ReplyDelete