Saturday, January 25, 2014

|| .:: Journey in Bangladesh ::. ||

After 2 weeks only I'm well to visit the area around me..
it's time to introduce.. Dhaka, Bangladesh... =|

Here, in Gulshan 1 Market.. basically is everything they needed..
It's like a Hyper Market for them...

And yes! Instant Noodle!!! ^^

And Rice & Flour...


Outside of this market, people are selling some snacks (snacks to me)..

Not very sure what is this and as the golden rule says : No Road Side Food is Allowed!!!

Again, fried snacks..


Fruits Stall!! I've spend quite a lot here.. haha..


Just outside the market, I found a buffet restaurant... lolz.. Kebab buffet i guess...


The market's Parking Lot..


Moving up to 2nd Floor, it's reminds me of Thailand wiring arrangement.. haha


At the 2nd Floor, it's much cleaner and comfortable..

Hahahahaha... ZARA ok!!!

Upon exiting, i saw this... Live Chicken is bring carried just like that!!! @@


Getting down from another stairs, and seen the "real" cleaniness of the market..


On the outside, plenty of this "tuk-tuk" & Trishaw is awaiting their customers..


Outside with dusty air..

and potholes are everywhere...

Because of one lorry didn't want to give way, it make the road jam...
and "Horns" and "Ringings" can be heard even 10 streets away... =.=


I'm so glad to see this.... =D

and even more exciting when I finally found Nando's... ^^


Going further away from the City Center, cars/trucks/tuk-tuk is much lesser..

hence, lesser pollution.. both sounds & air..


coffee shop that reminds me of KL Sentral.. felt warm..


CP Food is selling here too!!! Thailand biggest cooperate is really strong in business!!


we are very bless...


hahaha... Spiderman pay a visit?


Road condition in smaller roads... =S


This is their "School Bus"..


Hopefully when next weekend comes I'll have more great photos to share..and..
It's Sunday tomorrow!!!! --> it's a working day here... =.="

PS: Sorry for disappointment... It's not from The One, it's from my Micro Four Third.. lolz.. Yes! I dare to bring it out.. and I do look like Alien among them... lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment