Sunday, September 25, 2011

|| .:: next phase ::. ||

Things happen for a reason...
at least that is what I believe...
Separating physically from your love ones is really a new lesson to be learn of..
and I do believe everybody has to learn the "new" way to communicate under this situation..
sigh..
it has just been the 3rd day..
another 11 more days to go...
less than 2 weeks from now at least..
ok.. then.. 2 more weeks for us to meet up and then...
I am will be heading to HK.. and.. in less than a month,
I'll be going somewhere outside of Malaysia...
So, does that mean at current situation,
we are actually having our trial/training from separating physically?
Guess "TIME" is the biggest enemy...
4:22am over there... must be snoring like PIG now!!! >.<"
as long as the heorte is still strongly intact,
we are still ONE...
That is what I believe~!

No comments:

Post a Comment