Monday, November 28, 2011

|| .:: 1st Day of work ::. ||

LOL...
As if that I am that young to shout it out..
but nevertheless, I'm not that old..
although I maybe stepping into the working world quite early,
but still, I'm just a little kid who is always playful and wonder around..
Honestly speaking, I've got a little nervous..
As I'm not sure about the working environment, how's the french colleagues culture, how's the work load and stuff..
Well, the feeling is like 5 years ago, when I first walk into the very first company that I was working with..
heart pumping is at allegro, fingers & toes are getting cold, started to speak abnormal english, etc..
*taking deep breath slowly, breathing out slowly, and repeating~*
OK, not that I've calm myself down..
I trust that I'll be ok today.. ya, I will..
Good luck Lum Kai Mun! =)

1 comment:

  1. You will be alright. Take it one day at a time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete