Saturday, November 19, 2011

.::|| last time ||::.

Many last time things are so clearly recorded in my mind..
I know i'm gonna miss alot of things in Malaysia..
No matter is the people, food, place..
I've already given some space in my "given hard disk" to burn it add hard as I can to store this valuable memories..
Especially those special one..
The last time making u feel bad ..
The last time making u mad at me physically here..
The last time getting into the cinema..
The last time watching movie with u..
The last time receiving ur gifts..
The last time getting together as a family travel to oversees..
... And etc....

I can name more and more and more...
But, something in me tells me.. It's only 3 months..
IT WILL BE FINE...EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE...

Well, let's has faith on this and I do trust i'm well prepared to take care of myself..
missing u, u, u, u, u, u, u, u, u and u...

1 comment:

  1. The last time......that sounds like the end of things.

    ReplyDelete